Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So how was everyones 4th? Nothing too much going on here in PA. Just back at the office and stuff, working hard and watching the world cup. lol I am going to visit Vitruvius this weekend, if anyone in the area wants to join holla at me. It should be quite interesting. Well hopefully everyone enjoyed their 4th and enjoys the rest of the summer!! 6 weeks til schoooooool!! :) YAY

2 comments:

  1. i seem to never have fourth of july's anymore- i'm never in the country! last year I was in London, and duh no one would celebrate "america's giant tantrum" as some of them call it. the year before I was mucking around in the very rainy alibag, a town near bombay where I had the pleasure of designing a house during my internship, and this fourth, here I am again. the sad thing is, as soon as I leave India, it will celebrate its Independence! I get jipped every year haha. also, coincidentally, I was researching in the library today, and I found a book on the Indian influence of Vitruvius' architecture due to the Aryan travel- kinda coooooool.



    i'm such an archinerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 4th was pretty awesome, although it was cold and a little rainy in the morning (go figure). I went to my friend's family lake house and shot off huge fireworks..always a good time. And now the sun is FINALLY coming out. Thursday and Friday actually got as hot as 92 degrees! Summer time, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete