Monday, July 12, 2010
APXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So my visit Vitruvius was definitely a success. Got to sit through their summer meeting, kind of interesting to see what other chapters are and aren't up to. I am glad to announce that our chapter is pretty much on par compared to the two I have visited this summer. It was pretty aesome actually getting to experience an APX house. It is probably the coolest thing ever! We definitel need to work on that lol because it was amazing. Definitely brought the chapter together so much as a whole. But it was a lot of fun overall, learned a new game called slap a hoe. Don't worry I will teach all how to play. Well back to doing noting but work! 33 days til I come back!! but whose counting right? Hope everybody enjoys the rest of their break. I am going to be in Ocean City New Jersey from the 24-31 of July if anyone in the area would like to visit! Anyone is more than welcome! Peace out gangstas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment