Thought you might be interested in an exhibition that just recently happened close to the Pantheon in lovely Roma. Here, the tsa rome students' work in Sicily as well as throughout the semester is presented. For those of you planning on applying to TSA Rome, and for Bojo, who is going to get to spend the next semester in my favorite city of the world, I just wanted to relay the kind of great opportunities we had when we went there. I highly recommend applying to TSA Rome, and if not, another study abroad program if you have the opportunity to do so. It really was one of the best experiences of my life, and I still look upon my time there fondly. [and i wish i was going back!]
Here's the link:
http://architecture.tulane.edu/news/1068
Also, everything is going well in very hot India. Yesterday one of my friends tried to do Red Fort in Delhi, where I definitely plan on visiting soon, and got a minor heat stroke! It was like 130 degrees outside. She's fine, but she learned.
I found the most perfect library for my research yesterday as well- the American Institute of Indian Studies, where its a VERY good thing that I'm an American Passport holder- everywhere else I'm kind of glad I'm Indian and can speak the language haha. But the building is GORGEOUS- I'm going back every day of the week next week, so I promise to take some pictures. Brick at its best, I tell you.
Also I can't believe USA is still in the running...go Argentina! I wanna see Maradona run through the streets naked haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment