Sunday, June 13, 2010

So my break has been pretty uneventful. I go to camp next Wednesday though, so I'm super psyched. Also, I would like to publicly announce how sad I am that Ben in transferring. Anyway, during my first week back I went to a taping of The Today Show and saw Sting perform, which was cool. I also saw Al Roker, and let's be serious, everyone loves him. I went to the city last week with my suitemates and we went to the Museum of Sex. It was interesting, and a little awkward. Also, I did have a hospital incident already. I gave blood on Monday, and 2 hours later I passed out (twice) in the middle of a busy street. Then, someone called an ambulance and I was put in a stretcher and everything. Definitely in the top 3 for most embarrassing moments. That's pretty much it for me.

Also- The Benjy Davis Project is performing at the City Winery. I will definitely be there! If you are in the general New York area we should meet up that night! Here is a link for the concert- http://www.citywinery.com/events/89407

1 comment:

  1. i went to the museum of sex last year, and i was pretty wierded out too- particularly the second floor and the s&m fleshy lady who was made out of a wierd lubricated rubber haha. i hope you didn't get additionally hurt when you passed out! and i really hope you're okay- you know i worry about my little risa! and i really wish i could see the benjy davis project, so please take pictures and videos and stuff to post!
    and i agree about ben transferring and how sad it is! i wish him the best of luck and i hope he keeps in touch!
    miss you risa!

    ReplyDelete