Hi!
So now that I finally figured out how to work this stupid thing lol I can finally post about my (not so) exciting life. Ummm well work is going well pretty much getting paid to eat, watch the world cup, and learn revit. Pretty cool I guess. And job #2 is going. Blech like usual. This past weekend I went and visited our domitian brothers. I attended their chapters summer meeting. It was good to see that we are not the only (dis)functional chapter :) But they had elections and etc. and talked about next year. lol. They also had a barbecue.... and then we attended portugese fest in the ghetto of Newark. Here I fell in love with sangria. So over all it was an interesting visit lol. So now I am jsut working 50-60 hours a week until I figure out something ot do with my life. The only other thing I really have planned apxish is going to the arts festival at Penn State with some Domitians to go visit our lovely Virturivans (ninja monkeys unite!) yay. Well thats about all I got to say. Hopefully everyone is enjoying their summers. Peace out gangstas.
No comments:
Post a Comment