Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey Everyone!

So my summer has been pretty good. I went to Sasquatch Music Festival at the Gorge in George, Washington (seriously, that's the name of the town it's in...) and it was AMAZING. I camped out with my friends Friday-Tuesday of Memorial Day Weekend in sunny Eastern Washington, and there were 3 straight days of music where I saw people like Vampire Weekend, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes, and Deadmau5. So much fun. And then I went back to the Gorge last weekend for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers...woohoo!
Other than those few musical adventures, it's been pretty normal. This is my 3rd week at my new job, where I host and expo at a seafood restaurant (yummy!). Sadly, Seattle has been cold and rainy pretty much this whole time :( The other day it was supposed to have a high of 76, and the weather man said it'd be the warmest day in 9 months...no joke. Even for Seattle this weather is bad. I hope the sun comes out soon, cause I need to work on my tan (haha)!
Alright y'all, that's about it for now...miss you!

FAeA
Much Love,
Red Roller

2 comments:

  1. Hah yay for the FAeA. lol Proud of you. AND I recently found a liking of vampire weekend. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo I just learned that people can comment on posts, so I just read this for the first time haha. But yes, thankfully I now know what FAeA means, and am not try to figure out how to pronounce it anymore! Also, Vampire Weekend rocks. Speaking of vampires, so does TrueBlood. And speaking of things that rock, so do you!

    ReplyDelete